Get Involved! We Need You!
REASONS FOR BECOMING A T.O.R.I. volunteer:
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 214.941.1325 x104 to make an appointment and to answer all your questions today!
we're looking for individuals who want to see lives, families and communities changed!!!
Feel free to send your donation to Texas Offenders Reentry Initiative 3635 Dan Morton Dr, Dallas, TX 75236 Attn: Renae Spencer, or drop off an in-kind donation at T.O.R.I. Dallas 1810 High Hill Blvd, Dallas, TX 75203 Tuesday-Thursday from 10 am-5 pm.
Donations can also be made by visiting our Amazon Wishlist: Second Chance Welcome Home Kit
- P.P.E. – Masks, Sanitizer, Wipes
- Bath and Body Products – Soap, Body Wash, Deodorant, Shampoo & Conditioner for all ages, lotion, etc.
- Shaving Products – Razors/ Shaving Cream – Men and Women
- Feminine Products – Tampons, Pads, Wipes
- Dental Care Products – Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Dental Floss, Chapstick
- Baby Needs – Diapers, Wipes, Lotion, Formula, etc.
- Cash Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Retail/Grocery Stores (Walmart, Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Tom Thumb)
- Uber and/or Lyft, etc.
- Gas Cards (Shell, 7-11, etc.)
- Hardware Stores, Office Depot, Lowe’s, Home Depot, etc.
- Local Restaurants, Museums & Entertainment Venues
- New Computers for Computer Lab
- Computer Desk Chairs
- Wireless Headphones
- Bus Passes
- Cookware (all sorts)
- Water Bottles
- Bedding (Pillows, Sheets, etc.)
- Personal First Aid Kits
- Back to School Supplies, Children’s Activities and Games
- Trash Cans